I like flowers. I have too many flowers. I want more flowers.
The best way to get more flowers is to take cuttings (swe: stickling) from a plant. Here is how to do it:
- Cut a plastic bottle in half to use as a pot.
- Fill the pot with soil (if you have “lacakulor,” put that in the bottom).
- Cut a cutting from the mother plant. In general, cut 5-10 cm from the tip of a branch, but specifics might differ between plants (google for your plant).
- Put in the soil.
- Place a transparent bag over the pot to reduce evaporation, or put the pot in a mini greenhouse.
- Wait and water modestly.
- Replant when you can see roots.